TargetMol Data Privacy Statement
Dear customer, welcome to the TargetMol website, and we sincerely appreciate your trust. We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal and private data in accordance with the relevant local laws and regulations in the United States and the relevant data protection regulations in other countries. In this statement, we will inform you what data we collect, store and use about you, and your rights in relation to it.
1.What personal information about customers is collected by TargetMol
- Registration and login information: including email address, login password, and mobile phone number. We will send SMS verification code to verify whether your cell phone number is valid; if you do not provide the corresponding information, you will not be able to use the functions that require registration or login.
- Customer identification information: This includes your real name, the name of your institution, company, or organization, and information about your department/subject group that identifies you as a researcher. This information will be used to ensure that our products are used for scientific research and to provide you with better safety measurements. By completing this information and having it reviewed by our staff, you will have access to additional features.
- Other information you voluntarily provide: When you send us emails, orders, or inquiries about products/services, etc., you need to consent to our collection and processing of your personal data, including but not limited to email address, shipping address, invoice shipping address, payment information, etc., which will be used to fulfill the purpose of communicating with you, processing your order and internal marketing.
- Information we may obtain when you visit our website: Cookies are used on our website to automatically collect relevant information and store it as a service log. Cookies are a piece of text information stored on an Internet user's hard drive in the form of a tiny file that serves a variety of purposes including, but not limited to:
- Record your products in the cart
- Record your order processing progress
- Record your login information
- Ensure that you are logging in under a secure network environment
- ensure that the website remains consistent
- Support real-time online chat
- Improve website performance and optimize user experience
- At the same time, the information recorded by cookies about your use of the website will be shared with the web analytics service (i.e. Google Analytics) so that we can better analyze user habits and improve our services. If you have questions about cookies, you can learn how to set your browser to prevent cookies or delete existing cookies in the "Help" function of your browser, but if you disable or block cookies in your browser software, it may affect your experience when using our website.
- Information we obtain through third parties: When you communicate with us through Email, Whatsapp, or other online channels, we may obtain information that you disclose to third parties. You can choose whether to disclose it in the third-party channels
2.For What Purposes Does TargetMol Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.： We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve TargetMol Services.： We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the TargetMol Services.
- Communication with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you about TargetMol Services through various channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risk: We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect the safety of our customers, TargetMol and others. If we want to use personal information that has been collected for a specific purpose to fulfill other purposes, we will inform you in advance and ask for your permission. However, please be fully aware that your authorization is not required in the following circumstances:
- Where the information is related to national security, national defense security.
- Where the information is related to public safety, public health, and vital public interests
- Where the information is related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.
- For the purpose of safeguarding your or other individuals' life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests but your own authorization is out of reach
- Where the information collected is disclosed by you to the public at your own discretion
- Where the information is collected from lawful public disclosures, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
- Where the information is necessary for the conclusion and performance of contracts at your request.
- Where the information is necessary for maintaining a safe and stable operation of our services, such as the detection and disposal of faults in products or services.
- Where the information is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research in the public interest and when providing the results of academic research or descriptions to the public, the information contained in the results is de-identified.
3.How TargetMol protects your information
- We will strictly comply with local laws and regulations. Personal information collected in the United States will be stored on servers located in the country, and we promise not to transfer the relevant information outside the country.
We have established comprehensive data security measures and corresponding management systems to protect your personal information on the Internet. In terms of hardware, we have physical security hardware and firewall measures through a third-party service provider; in terms of process, only employees performing specific tasks can access your information after being granted permission through a certain approval process, and the login and operation logs of the accessors are fully recorded.
Although we have adopted industry-standard security management measures, absolute information security is not guaranteed. Therefore, we recommend that you take proactive measures to protect your personal information, such as changing your password regularly and not disclosing your information to others.
4.The rights you have
You have the right to have your information corrected, amended, or deleted at any time within the scope of laws and regulations.
You have the right to demand knowledge of the origin and destination of the data stored.
You have the right to object to any processing of your data by us within the scope of laws and regulations and to revoke your authorization for us to use the data at any time
Examples of information that you can access through TargetMol’s services include:
- The status of recent orders (including subscriptions).
- Your complete order history.
- Personal identification information (including name, email, password, and address book).
- Payment settings (including payment card information).
- Email notification settings (including product availability alerts, deliveries, special occasion alerts).
- Your personal information.
If you have questions or objections to this statement, please dial +001-781-999-4286; or send an email to email@example.com, we will reply to you promptly.
This Data Privacy Statement is effective as of March 15, 2022. We reserve the right to revise the Data Privacy Statement at any time in response to subsequent circumstances, in particular for further developments of the website or the use of new technologies. In the event of any changes to this Data Privacy Statement, the revised Data Privacy Statement will apply from the effective date specified in the notice or on the website. If you continue to use the services of the Platform after the revision of this policy, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the revised policy and are willing to be bound by the revised policy.